26 October 2017

OctPoWriMo 26 - Full of Stories

Today's prompt is a once and unruly mind, and the suggested form is the cascade.

Full of Stories

My head is full of stories,
Always running off on quests;
Creating tales full of adventure
Is how I deal with stress.

Magic, elves, and fairies;
Majesty and glory:
I cannot be be bored when
My head is full of stories.

Even as I fall asleep,
Bedtime stories bring me rest;
My mind is off to dreamland,
Always running off on quests.

Fantasy and sci fi
Bring me the most pleasure,
But all I really need is to be
Creating tales full of adventure.

For as long as I remember
They help me decompress;
Creating plots and people
Is how I deal with stress.


5 comments:

  1. When the prompt showed pictures of the mind there was no libraries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful poem. I really enjoyed reading it, and seeing how your mind is truly that of a writer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! Loved this one -

    "Magic, elves, and fairies;
    Majesty and glory:
    I cannot be be bored when
    My head is full of stories."

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. channeling your thoughts into productive pathways. very cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the form! Thank you. xoA

    ReplyDelete