11 July 2013

Book Release - A Light That Burns

When I clicked "publish" on A Light That Obscures, my hands were shaking and I found it difficult to breathe normally. Even though it is only a short short story and it's free to download (and always will be), it is the first ebook I've ever published.

I thought that my second ebook would be different, but I was just as nervous/terrified when I clicked "publish" on A Light That Burns yesterday. This one is over 4,000 words, so I decided to set the price at $0.99; this also allowed me to publish it on Amazon as well as Smashwords.

If you've read the free one, and enjoyed it, you will love this book. It is the same characters, the same story, but more "fleshed out." If you wanted to know what came before and after, now you can.

If you haven't downloaded A Light That Obscures yet, what are you waiting for? It's free, and it will be free forever.

Add to Goodreads here: A Light That Obscures - A Light That Burns.

No comments:

Post a Comment