01 August 2012

The Other Washroom is Better

My husband likes to joke that public washrooms aren't fair because the men have only a hole in the floor for a toilet and only cold water in the sinks while the women have couches and lotions and a hottub. On the other hand, I've heard some women say that they've heard that men's washrooms are often cleaner than women's. Now, I once worked as a housekeeper at a summer camp, and I also worked at a McDonald's restaurant. In both of these jobs, I was required to clean all the bathrooms. In my experience, while the ladies' room isn't as nice as my husband jokes, it is usually a lot cleaner than the men's room. This is especially true when teenage or younger boys have been using it.
Have any of you had experience with both washrooms? What have you seen?

1 comment:

  1. I dressed up as the Grey Lady for the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows premier, and some of my friends made me pose as Moaning Myrtle in the mens' bathroom. (Even though I TOLD THEM that I was the Grey Lady.) Anyway, it looked pretty clean to me...

    ReplyDelete